Monday, September 12, 2011

Thoughts

The thoughts and insights you have all shared have been so amazing and so challenging!  I must ask you for forgiveness that after being gungho in the beginning I've dropped the ball and not even posted.  I am committed to this study, and I will persevere in studying and sharing, but please forgive me for letting the things of this world distract me from fully giving His Word and this study my full attention.

Tess asked below a question about v24: 

Vs 24 – What do y'all think Paul means when he says "…and in my flesh I am filling up what is lacking in Christ's afflictions…"

I was reading some about that and it talked about how Paul was receiving persecution from Christ's enemies.  I understand that, but I think the word that throws me is "lacking", which might be what Tess was addressing to.  So I guess I am anxious to hear others thoughts on that too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment