Sunday, October 9, 2011

Application/ Incorporation

Hi Ladies,
I have been looking back through my notes on "How To Study Your Bible."
All I had written down was:
3. Application – Only now can we ask: What does the Bible mean to me?
4. Incorporation – Why and how do I exercise this in my life?
I know this does not shed new light on these two steps. Most work is done in the first two steps, I think.
(See ealier post for the first two steps in Bible study.)
When we have labored through Observation and Interpretation we then must apply it to our lives and go and do it.
We discussed Application and Incorporation at last months meeting, and I am not posting anything new.
I just wanted to follow up since I was going to look back over my notes from when we were learning this on Wednesday nights.
 
Thanks,
Tess
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment