Monday, October 10, 2011

Theme

I was reading Colossians 2 and the notes my Bible had on it. It talked about about how the them of In Christ is so prevalent theme throughout the book. It noted the passages and I wanted to share them with all of you too.
1:14 – in whom we have redemption
1:16 – inn Him all things were created
1:19 – In Him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell (I love the phrase ‘pleased to dwell’....I want Him to be pleased to dwell within me.
1:22 – you have been in His body of flesh
2:1– In whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
2:6 – Walk in Him
2:7 – rooted and built up in Him
2:9 – In Him all the fullness of deity dwells bodily
2:10 – you have been filled in Him
2:11 You were circumcised in Him
2:15 – triumphing over them them in Him
3:20 – pleasing in the Lord
4:7 - Fellow Servant in the Lord
4:17 – the ministry that you have received in the Lord
 
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment